In hot summer, the internal noise and temperature of the automatic concrete loading mixer will increase. The temperature is not high in summer, but this may be due to the temperature of oil in the engine or car.
1. The amount of water in the car washing water tank is not enough to remove. Fill the car wash water tank with water.
2. If the air inlet of the straw is blocked or blocked, check and tighten the straw. Don't breathe air.
3. The liquid level in the oil tank is too low, and the air in the oil is sucked into the pump. If this happens, you can add hydraulic oil with the same label.
4. If the mounting bracket of the pump is not firm enough, vibration and noise will be generated during operation. In this case, the oil pump support can be reinforced.
5. Blocked filter element will make oil absorption difficult or insufficient. In this case, clean the filter element or replace the filter element.
6. The oil cooling fan is not turned on. Remove: turn on the cooling fan.
7. If the hydraulic oil does not meet the requirements or the oil is too viscous, please replace the low viscosity hydraulic oil that meets the label requirements.
8. There is hard concrete in the tank. If this happens, please clean and shovel it in time.
9. The connection angle between the input universal joint shaft and the connection angle between the universal joint shaft and the power take-off is too large. If it is loosened, it will produce noise. In this case, please check and tighten it within a time.
This article is provided for you by the automatic feeding mixer. Our website is: http://www.acrazyguywithablog.com/ We will serve you with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit!