Tips on the use of automatic feeding mixer
When the mixer truck breaks down, it is necessary to clean the internal concrete in time. There are usually two methods to clean it:
1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the mixer, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor and connect it with the corresponding connector on the faulty vehicle with emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharge position, and the concrete in the faulty vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive, remove the drive hose and restore the two vehicles to their original state.
Put a wooden wedge between the supporting wheel and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Be sure to pay attention to it; Turn off the engine, remove a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor, the mixing drum can rotate freely, control the rotation of the mixing drum, turn the maintenance hole to the lower part, and then open the maintenance hole to clean the concrete in the drum. At this time, it must be noted that after the concrete is discharged, the mixer truck shall be restored to its original state. In general, most people will choose method one to solve it, and only choose method two when method one can't solve it.
How to distinguish between concrete mixer trucks: 12 square, 14 square, and so on. What should I pay attention to as a novice?
1. Generally, the chassis of 12 square meters and below is generally 6 * 4 model or 6 * 4 long wheelbase, and that of 14 square meters and above is 8x4 or 8 * 4 chassis.
2. The mixer truck has high and low gears, and novices should pay attention to gear.
3. When the vehicle turns, the heavy vehicle shall not exceed 30 yards. The empty car is under your control.
4. Be careful when backing up. You must get off the car to see the road conditions when you encounter an unfamiliar construction site.
In particular, cast-in-place pile heating:
1. Check whether the filter screen at the oil suction port of the oil pump is blocked, remove the filter screen and clean it, and then try to ask about the overhaul of the plunger pump and motor just replaced.
2. When installing the pipe, whether the sealing is well installed and whether there is possible air leakage.
3. Check whether the pressure is normal.
4. Check whether the coupling is heated.
This article is provided by the automatic feeding mixer. Our website is: http://www.acrazyguywithablog.com/ We will serve you with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit!