Maintenance of small concrete automatic loading mixer
1. Hydraulic drive system: hydraulic system is the core system of mixer truck. In order to ensure that the mixer truck can work normally and the mixing tank can operate normally, check the hydraulic oil level of the oil circuit radiator and reducer before each vehicle start to ensure that the oil level indication is within the window range. At the same time, its cleanliness shall be ensured to prevent dust particles and moisture from polluting the hydraulic oil of the system, resulting in the failure or damage of the system.
2. Water supply system: the water volume of pneumatic water supply system is generally three-quarters of the water tank; When the vehicle is running, all valves in the waterway system shall be closed to avoid affecting the braking performance of the vehicle or sintering the friction plate, thus affecting the braking performance of the vehicle. It is forbidden to weld or change the water tank at will to avoid the impact of heavy objects; Frequently check whether the valve body is blocked or abnormal; When it is used in an environment with the possibility of icing, the water supply system shall empty the stored water to prevent the pipeline from freezing and cracking; Regularly check the tightness of the system. After disassembly and repair, the key parts shall be coated with thread sealant.
3. Mixing drum: after 50h of initial use, timely check whether the bolts of the tank and other parts are loose. Check the lubrication of the supporting wheel and raceway every day before driving. Open the supporting wheel shield once a month to clean the internal oil stain and add lubricating grease.
Maintenance of small concrete mixer
Small concrete mixers are indispensable in the transportation of some industries, but recently many users have asked us why their work efficiency is getting lower and lower. The reason for this may be that they have not been maintained in time, or that they have not been properly maintained. I believe the latter should account for a large proportion, So what are the specific maintenance taboos?
1. Avoid only adding engine oil without changing it;
2. It is forbidden to install new cylinder liners and pistons of concrete commercial vehicles without selection;
3. Do not check the plunger stroke allowance of cement truck.
The above is the full-automatic feeding mixer http://www.acrazyguywithablog.com/ Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!