The construction industry is developing so fast. In order to improve our construction quality, we should find suitable construction equipment to meet our needs. Of course, concrete mixing tank trucks will also have one or another problems. If there are starting difficulties, what is the reason? Xiaomianxiaobian, let's make an introduction!
1. When the concrete tanker starts, only the electromagnetic switch of the starter makes a "cluck" sound, but the crankshaft does not rotate. It may be caused by the "broken grid" of the battery.
2. When the battery self discharge of Shandong concrete tank truck is serious and its diaphragm is seriously aged, there will be a temporary stop and it can be started every time, but the parking time is long or the crankshaft can only rotate when it is started the next day. At that time, you can consider replacing the battery.
3. When the pile clamp is not in good contact and is heated and burned, you will find that the starter suddenly rotates weakly, accompanied by the smell of burning rubber or smoke from the battery.
4. When the meshing cut-in surface of the flywheel gear ring of the concrete mixing tank is deformed, there will be an idle sound of impact between the driving gear of the starter and the flywheel gear ring of the engine during startup.
5. When the holding coil of the starter electromagnetic switch is wrongly connected to the power terminal or the three wires on the key switch are wrongly connected, as soon as the main power switch is connected, the driving gear of the concrete mixer starter will mesh with the flywheel ring gear and rotate together.
6. If there is only a slight "click" when the concrete mixing tank is started, and then there is no response, there can be a problem with the card issuing of the starting relay.
As a kind of construction equipment, we must carefully inspect the concrete mixing tank truck to ensure that all functions are normal after inspection, and put it into the construction industry to improve our construction efficiency.
The above is the automatic feeding mixer http://www.acrazyguywithablog.com/ Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!