1. The capacity, quality and slump of concrete transported by automatic loading mixer shall meet the standards and requirements of concrete industry.
2. During the concrete transportation, the tank of the mixer shall not stop to avoid the formation of concrete condensation. When it stops and restarts, it will have an impact on the hydraulic system and reducer, resulting in the damage of the hydraulic pump and motor.
3. When the mixer truck travels on the highway, it is necessary to place the extended chute on the support of the discharge chute and hang it firmly with a hook. It is not allowed to hang it on the main discharge chute; The main discharge chute shall be rotated to a fixed position, the positioning handle shall be pulled down, and the locking handle shall be used to lock the spring luffing organization, so as to avoid shaking due to non fixation, which may cause personal injury and affect the work of other vehicles.
4. The continuous working time of operation equipment shall not exceed 8h.
5. During unloading, if water transpiration and low slump are found, which can not meet the user's requirements, water can be added to the cylinder appropriately, and then rotate at the speed of 10-14r / min for 30 revolutions before unloading, so as to fully mix the concrete.
6. During the no-load operation of the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall not stop, so as to avoid the collision between the raceway and the supporting roller during fluctuation, resulting in abnormal damage to the supporting roller and the raceway.
7. The water tank should always be filled up for emergency use. Before adding water to the water tank, it is necessary to open the air valve to release the air in the tank; Open the air valve during flushing, and discharge the gas in the water tank when flushing is completed or stopped. When parking in winter, there shall be no water left in the water tank and water supply system to avoid freezing crack. Note: the water tank is pressurized only when supplying water. Do not carry the pressurized water tank on the road.
8. When the automatic feeding mixer truck rotates forward with full load of concrete, if it wants to rotate, it is necessary to operate the handle to make the forward rotation stop stably, and then operate the handle to rotate. It is forbidden to operate the handle to rotate it during forward rotation.